Lesbian Gay Bisexual Trans History Month takes place every year in February and celebrates the lives and achievements of the LGBT community.
OutStories Bristol are co-ordinating a number of events including:
- A month-long exhibition at Mshed, revealing the lives of Lesbian Gay, Bisexual and Trans people in Bristol, from 1950 to today.
- A talk by novelist, playwright and director Neil Bartlett.
- An exploration of the life of Michael Dillon, and his role in Trans history.
- Guided history walks in Bristol and Bath
- A cycle tour of locations associated with Bristol’s most pre-eminent gay icon.